Breaking the Cycle Within The Badge & Award Scheme
CARING & SHARING: Duty to Self
- Chat with your Joey Scout Leader about the importance of caring and sharing for others.
- Talk about how you can look after each other
- Your leader will talk to you about your Joey mob’s code and how bullying is not part of scouting. This will be displayed in your hall.
Information for Joey Scout Leaders
- Introduce the Joey Scout to the motto of Caring and Sharing and not allowing bullying or harassment in Scouting.
- The Leader Booklet on the BTC web page for Joey Scout Leaders may help you by showing information that will be useful btc.scouts.com.au
- The JSL should discuss the Mob Code and indicate what Joey Scouts can do if they feel they are being bullied.
- Develop your Mob Code and display in your hall. Download the template in the Leader Booklet from the Breaking the Cycle website section Badge and Award Scheme this will assist you to complete this task
- You will also find games and activities that will assist at btc.scouts.com.au